- TeXtreme Carbon Fiber yields a 20% lighter crown allowing more weight to be redistributed lower and deeper into the club head for a lower CG and extreme distance and forgiveness.
- Re-engineered Forged 8-11 Titanium E9 face is a variable thickness structure that is designed to be lighter, thinner, and hotter. A larger Sweet Zone across the face results in increased ball speed and distance on off-center hits.
- Tune your trajectory with 8 different loft/lie combinations while maintaining a square face at address. Cobra’s MyFly8 technology coupled with SmartPad is the easiest way to dial-in distance and hit straighter drives down the fairway.
- Adjustable loft: 9-12 degrees
- Driver comes with three weights: 12g, 2g, 2g. Headcover and wrench kit included
The Cobra King F7 is essentially three drivers in one – different CG settings in the front, back, and heel positions produce three very different ball flights for personalized maximum distance. The King F7 is debuting as Cobra’s first connected golf club, powered by Arccos technology built into the club grip, which allows golfers to automatically track the distance and accuracy of every drive.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon