- UL/CSA Listed, Reverse Battery Protection. Works with On board controllers (Club Car DS Electric, IQ Models and Precedent Models). Be sure that your cart has a functioning on board controller before buying this charger. If you have a question, please contact one of the sellers before purchasing!
- ONLY FOR CARTS WITH ON BOARD CONTROLLERS – Replaces Lestronic PowerDrive 1, 2 & 3 .
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords, Made in the USA. If the charger does not shut off when charging, the problem is either the batteries or the on board controller on the golf cart. If batteries are bad, the OBC doesn’t know when to turn the charger off because one or more cell is bad. The charger only does what the OBC tells it to do. It cannot function without the OBC.
- Club Car 3-pin Round Connector. After you have owned the charger for a while, if it starts making a clicking noise. This noise is caused by the bridge rectifier that is replaceable through the manufacturer’s (Diversified Power International) warranty. The contact information is available in the owner’s manual that comes with the charger.
- 48Vdc 15Adc Output, 120Vac 60Hz Input. If charger does not turn on please check the level of charge in your batteries. There has to be at least 32 volts of charge in the pack for the on board controller to turn the charger on. If your batteries are charged and the charger still doesn’t turn on, it is possible that your OBC is defective. This charger is intended for golf carts that have an on board computers such as the DS Electric PowerDrive golf cart, IQ electric or Precedent. If your Club Car golf cart has had it’s on board computer bypassed, please order the 48 volt 17 amp golf cart charger for Club Cars.
This charger is for Club Car DS, IQ and Precedents (golf carts with a serial number beginning with AQ or PQ. Compatible years are 1996 through 2012. Be sure that your cart has a functioning on board controller before buying this charger. If you have a question, please contact one of the sellers before purchasing! This charger will only work with a functioning on board controller. Also, it needs to have at least 32 volts of charge in the battery pack for the on board controller to turn the charger on. Directly replaces LESTRONIC Power Drive Chargers for Club Car Cart applications to deliver higher output performance while operating cooler. This charger is intended for golf carts that have an on board computers. If your ClubCar golf cart has had its on board computer bypassed, please order the 48 volt 17 amp golf cart charger for ClubCars. Amazon ASIN B009F1A9LU. Three Year Limited warranty through the manufacturer: The manufacturer, Diversified Power International LLC (DPI) warrants exclusively to the original purchaser that chargers will be replace or repaired , at DPI’s option, if it fails during the first three years after date of purchase due to defect in material or workmanship.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon