- Packs of 15, 30, 50 & 100 Strips – The Wedge Guys Golf Grip Tape is made out of a double sided ultra-adhesive material that allows you to conveniently re-grip your golf clubs with ease – whether it be your favorite wood, iron, wedge, or putter.
- EASY TO USE – The 2″ x 10″ double sided golf tape is much easier & more convenient than using a grip tape roll, and multiple strips can be used for the perfect fit. (Grip solvent is required, just as with any grip tape.)
- QUALITY COUNTS – Save money on regripping your golf clubs without sacrificing quality. The Wedge Guys Golf Tape is 6mil thick, perfectly sticky, easy to peel, and won’t bunch up during installation when installed correctly.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – We use only the finest materials and manufacture our grip tape in the USA. Don’t have solvent? Check out our Complete Grip Kit listing for solvent, grip strips, and a vise for your all-in-one solution.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We’re pleased to be able to offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee with every Wedge Guys golf grip tape purchase. (Make sure you are purchasing from the Wedge Guys seller store to ensure quality)
Professionally Re-grip your Golf Clubs from the Comfort of Your Own Home
Wedge Guys golf grip tape strips are easy to use double sided ultra-adhesive strips that won’t curl or bunch up during installation when installed correctly. These high quality strips are an essential part of installing new grips on your golf clubs.
GOLF GRIP TAPE FEATURES:
• Easy to Peel Strips
• Super Sticky Double Sided Adhesive
• Made in the USA
• More Convenient & Easier than Grip Tape Rolls
• Guaranteed to stick to your Golf Club
• Must Use Solvent for Proper Installation.
• Save Money by Regripping Golf Clubs at Home / On the Go.
• 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee – Love it or return it for a full refund within 30 days.
Easy Grip Strip Installation Instructions:
Step 1: Secure club in a vise using a rubber vise clamp.
Step 2: Remove old grip and any remaining tape.
Step 3: Apply 10 inches of double sided grip tape extending 1/4″ over butt end and twist/fold the 1/4″ of tape into the butt end.
Step 4: Apply a generous amount of solvent inside the grip and over the length of the tape. Shake the solvent inside the grip and pour over the tape.
Step 5: Quickly Install the grip by pushing it over the butt end of the shaft while the tape is still wet.
Step 6: Allow grips to dry a couple hours before using.
**Wedge Guys LLC cannot speak to the quality and materials being used by other companies selling under our listing so be sure the Golf Club Grip Tape you are purchasing is sold by Wedge Guys**
Purchase your Wedge Guys Professional Golf Grip Tape today for an easier, more cost effective way to re-grip your golf clubs!
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon