- Box of ladies’ golf balls with combination of pink and clear covers
- High-quality construction drives straight and true and generates soft feel
- Each purchase includes donation to Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Balls carry pink ribbons on side as a symbol of breast cancer commitment
- Includes 12 total golf balls; 1-year warranty
By purchasing Wilson Hope golf balls you will have joined the Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s quest to achieve prevention and move closer to a cure for breast cancer.The Wilson Hope ladies’ golf ball generates a double dose of virtue with every swing. Not only are Hope golf balls responsive and powerful–with a high-quality construction that drives straight and true while playing soft around the green–but Wilson also makes a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) with every Hope purchase. To symbolize your commitment to fighting for a cure, each ball carries a pink ribbon along the side, the universal emblem for breast cancer awareness. In total, the box includes 12 balls, with half colored pink and the other half colored hot pink.
Wilson’s Commitment to Breast Cancer Research
Each year, more than 200,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer are diagnosed in the U.S., and 40,000 women will die. In addition, one in nine women will risk developing breast cancer in her lifetime. Wilson joins the Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s quest to helping prevent new cases of breast cancer and move closer to a cure with the Hope line of golf balls. Wilson and the BCRF believe these sobering statistics must be reduced, and that your support will make a difference.
Buy with confidence from Amazon